I always check for Australian 60s-70s stuff there - it's mostly rock-based, but there's some jazz / soul. Checked also there for the Don Burrows Mainstream date, but no luck...
I do a search and found it ...scrolling down... at the Homepage ... My Pleasure - Your Thanks! ;o)
LOOKING BACKWARDS TO TOMORROW Second album from this wonderful Australian singer. First album is available from Jeannie's website. 320kbps, artwork provided separately, Source Vinyl
4 comments:
http://midoztouch.com/
Direct download available from page, do a text search for "Jeannie"
now now in sam hill did you find that link? i swear you're a force of nature!
I always check for Australian 60s-70s stuff there - it's mostly rock-based, but there's some jazz / soul. Checked also there for the Don Burrows Mainstream date, but no luck...
I do a search and found it ...scrolling down... at the Homepage ... My Pleasure - Your Thanks! ;o)
LOOKING BACKWARDS TO TOMORROW
Second album from this wonderful Australian singer.
First album is available from Jeannie's website.
320kbps, artwork provided separately, Source Vinyl
http://midoztouch.com/RIPS/Jeannie_Lewis-Looking_Backwards_To_Tomorrow.rar
servus from vienna
Post a Comment